Tuesday 29 December 2009

Can't believe it's been so long since i last posted on here!! Well Christmas has been and gone. It was lovely as was boxing Day but after that it went downhill rapidly. My Son-in-Law took an overdose boxing night. Luckily he is ok he has been depressed for sometime but didn't realise it was so bad. As is the norm it's mainly due to money worries but we will all get it sorted soon. Secondly my Step daughter had a hysterechtomy just before christmas but her scar started opening and became infected so she was in hospital on 27th for tests and swabs to be taken from wound. Luckily she is home too. Today has been quiet. Thank goodness.

I have now bought a Bigshot and am awaiting delivery of this. I ordered it from QVC on boxing day they told me delivery by 8th January so i have quite a wait for it. The good news is.... no more Christmas cards for awhile....lol.


Anyway hope you all had a great Christmas and the new year is a good one for all.

No comments: