Friday 4 February 2011

It's been to long!

Well here i am again. It's been awhile since i posted on my blog! Sorry. I have no excuses other than life getting in my way! Hope everyone is feeling good. How was your Christmas and New Year? I hope you all enjoyed. I certainely did.
I did a Christmas Fayre in December what a waste of time! I admit it was an experience but i didn't sell much unfortunately. However i don't need to make any Christmas cards for this year so thats a benefit! I took about £24 in total but out of that i paid £8 for my stall. But to be fair it was more than some people took.
I am really excited because i'm going to Australia in August. My nephew's getting married and i'm going YAY! My beloved husband Trevor has paid for my fare or i definately wouldn't be going. All i have to do is save my spending money. Unfortunately Trev's not coming with me. I am going with my mum, my sister and her husband and my brother will be going too. I'm sure i'll be posting more about this in the months to come LOL.

It's been so ,long since i've been here on my blog i've actually forgotten how to add pictures! I've been trying to put some new cards on for you to see but can't remember how to do it! How dull is that? I think i'll have to spend this weekend going back through the basics of how to design and add to a blog!

Anyway enough for now. In the words of Arnie.... I'll be back LOL take care everyone.
Soniaxxx

No comments: