Thursday 19 May 2011

My trip

Well it's coming closer my planned trip to Australia and i can't wait. the downside is i'm seriously going to miss my lovely husband Trevor. I wish he was coming with me that would have been the icing on the cake for me but what will be will be. Hope everyone has been enjoying the lovely weather we had previously? Lets hope it returns soon. I have been busy lately though what with having card commisions and work is really busy with audits and suchlike it's all go. I want a break but of course with my holiday taking 4 weeks of my holiday entitlement it only leaves me another 10 days to take and this has to last until next April so have to be a little clever with booking time off! Still i'll be ok. Going now as i'm in work and need to shut down my PC. Bye for now Sonia

1 comment:

sandra's crafty corner said...

Oh my gosh hun can i say that those encaustic art projects are stunning, im blown away, hugs sandra