Tuesday 15 June 2010

It's been awhile

Well it's been sometime since i've posted...again! Lots been happening. My PC packed up and i have a new one but i really liked my old one and the new one is not quite the same. Still a touchscreen though!

My dear old mum had her 80th birthday with a surprise party it was great. There was another surprise for mum with my nephew coming home from Australia for her birthday.It's the first time in 20 years since he last came home. It was brilliant seeing him as he was only 7 last time i saw him. Although mum has seen him many times over the years as she goes out to Australia at regular times. My sister and her husband came over too but there again she has been coming home quite often. My brother and his family came down from Tewkesbury and my other sister and her husband came from Sunderland plus then me and and my 3rd sister who like me live local. So what with all us and our children and grandchildren plus family friends there were quite a crowd and we all had a great time catching up and spending time together. On the Sunday we went out to lunch but this time it was just mum, her children and our husbands. None of our children came for this as we thought it would be to much for mum. Anyway my sister and her husband are here until July 7 although my nephew and his girlfriend have gone touring around the UK and will then go to Paris for a week before heading back to Australia. Hope you are all enjoying this fab weather and not working to hard! I am keeping quite busy what with work and card commisions at the moment i have loads of orders for Bookatrix cards and Exploding boxes so i am flat out. Oh well must go as i am in work! LOL hopefully i will chat soon Soniaxxx

No comments: