Sunday 1 August 2010

My nephew

Well my nephe David who was home from visiting from Australia recently has proposed to his lovely GF Rachel. They are having their house built as we "speak" and are planning their wedding for August next year. Although they will honeymoon in Australia they are also planning their next trip home which will be in about 2 or 3 years. I have been busy doing commisions over the last few weeks but they have all been completed now and i'm really glad about that as my MOJO seems to have deserted me! I think it's having a holiday LOL I did upload a load of cards and things to my Trimcraft forum today and hadn't realised i still had so many not uploaded. Still no worries hey!Well thtas it for now not much to write about but i will "try" to put my pics on here but not sure if i remember how to do this!! have a great week and hope if any of you are going away you have a fab time. Soniax

1 comment:

Betty said...

Hi Sonia
just been looking at your blog, wow what stunning projects you make, all beautiful creations.
Thanks for popping into my blog and being a follower, much appreciate your support.
And congratulations to your Nephew David and his Fiance Rachel, i wonder who will be doing the ivites.
Take care
Hugs Betty x x